Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Introducing Myself

Hello!
Firstly I would like to introduce myself. My name is Matthew Dart, I am eighteen years old, and currently live in Cabbage Tree Point, 30 minutes from the Gold Coast. I attend Griffith University on the Gold Coast, and thus I spend most of my time on the Coast. I have a part time job at MacDonalds where i work a few hours a week.
My main interests are cars and the beach. I think the reason that i like cars so much is that there are so many different types of cars (makes, models, variants, special editions), and then when you modify a car, it is possible to make it entirely your own creation, a four wheeled representation of yourself if you will. I love the beach because it is a cleansing feeling to go into the water, excercise and have fun.
I have only just started my studies at Griffith Uni, and I am liking it so far. I seem to have made good choices in my enrollments, as I am starting to make connections with topics in my lectures, and getting settled into my tutorial classes. This class in particular (New Communication Technology) is appealing to me because I find it really interesting to see how different forms of technology combine to create or connotate a certain feeling or idea.

Thankyou for reading so far, and I hope to develop this space in the coming weeks into a more interesting and informative space.
-Matthew

No comments: